Are you ready to grow your business on your schedule?
Club Capital University is your path to agency success!
What you'll get:
- In-Depth Learning: Get a guided learning experience that will help you achieve your professional goals and scale your proprietary expertise.
- Push Your Limits: Learn the habits of successful agency owners while developing a growth mindset that sees business obstacles as opportunities to grow.
- Hands-On Resources: Access a downloadable toolset to help you easily implement the concepts you learn online within your agency.
What's Inside Club Capital University:
6-Step Leadership Journey: The Club Capital University Framework for helping you grow your business, grow your leadership, and grow and develop your team by teaching you the mindset, skillset and toolset.
1) Lead Yourself First: Learn how to put your oxygen mask on first so you can effectively lead others.
2) Clarity: Gain the skills to have clarity on your business. You are solely responsible for understanding the reality of where the business is today and the vision of where the business is in the future.
3) Alignment: Do your daily activities align with your overall business objectives? Learn how to measure, manage,
and report your results so you can stay on track.
4) People: How to achieve team success, attract and recruit "A" players, and learn about the missing link in your
5) Cash: Acquire the skills and tools to understand and measure your financial results to produce superior profits and sustainable cash flow. Featuring our signature course, Financial Essentials: The insider's playbook for growing a profitable, cash-filled insurance agency.
6) Focused Execution: Train yourself and your team to execute with clarity and consistency each and every time.
Access to a Private Facebook Community: Grow with like-minded individuals in an engaging environment designed to keep you accountable and engaged.
- Immersive experience with weekly training and community engagement
- Continuously growing library of video courses and downloadable tools
- Weekly "Sunday Night Planning"
- Weekly live "Study Group + Q&A" sessions
- Accountability Fridays